Sunday, September 22, 2013

Welcome Fall!

We welcomed fall this morning with some pumpkin pancakes and pumpkin spice coffee for us.  After breakfast Olivia and I made some pumpkin cookies! Since it really is fall Brendon closed the pool today =(  Olivia hasn't noticed...yet...she asked to go swimming this morning!

After lunch and rest time we headed out to Fish Tales restaurant in Flowery Branch to have dinner with the other families that go to Olivia's daycare.  The restaurant was right next to the water and there was a huge sandbox for the kids to play.  It was a good time!

Then we came home and watched some football and relaxed.  I think I overdid it with the cookies and I cleaned the counters in the kitchen because I wasn't feeling the best this afternoon.  So time to go and try to relax!


0 comments:

Post a Comment