Monday, September 23, 2013

I just want to feel better

This seems to be the story of my life.  I really want to feel better.  I went to bed last night crying because I want to feel better.  I felt awful last night and I think I was so paranoid that something was going to happen that I didn't sleep well.  I felt ok today but still felt pretty yucky.  I just would like to be back to normal...whatever that is. I go for more blood work tomorrow so we are hoping for something good on Wednesday.  I know that I need to be patient and let my body heal but I am just frustrated by things at the moment.  I know I am learning lots of important things especially patience at this point.



It seems when I get in the car I always hear this song..Feel Better by Maggie Rose! It is my sign that makes me want to feel better!


0 comments:

Post a Comment