Saturday, September 7, 2013

Mommy and Me Ballet

Olivia and I went to our first Mommy and Me Ballet class today.  I have been telling her about it for a few weeks and she was not too keen on the idea.  But once we got her shoes and the leotard I think she was more excited about it.  I was impressed that she willingly got dressed today in the dance outfit and was excited to go.  She was a bit shy at first during the stretching part but once we started moving around she was fine.  She loved walking to the bars and doing an arabesque! The best was at the end she got a Cinderella sticker from the teacher.  I am so happy that she liked it.  We have 6 weeks of classes so hopefully she will keep liking it!



Then we came home and had lunch.  Brendon and Olivia went swimming...too chilly for me. Then it was nap time.  Then we watched the Georgia game.  Some of my favorite quotes were, "Is that a touchdown?" "How about them Dawgs!" and "Daddy, say Go Georgia Bulldogs!"


0 comments:

Post a Comment