Sunday, September 1, 2013

Go Dawgs, Jake's Bath, and a Big Boom

Yesterday I went for a fun.  Even though it was quite humid I got a run in and time to clear my head a bit.  Then Olivia and I went to Target and Walgreens for a few things.  Then we came home and had lunch with Brendon.  Olivia and Brendon did some swimming and I ran to Hobby Lobby for some owl decor for her bedroom.  We had a good dinner and then it was time for the Dawgs.  Olivia watched just about the 1st quarter and then we put her to bed.  She gave me a fit in the morning about putting the Dawgs shirt on in the morning but she did wear it the rest of the day until bedtime!  I was so tired that I fell asleep in the 4th quarter and then they lost.  When I woke up I wasn't feeling the greatest...sore throatish...



Well when it was time to wake up this morning I felt like poop.  Brendon was so nice that he let me sleep in...I slept until 9:49 a.m. Holy COW! I haven't slept in that late in like 2 and 1/2 years...my body is tired both mentally and physically. I felt ok but after I took some allergy medicine I felt better.  They have been saying on the news the pollen was high so that may be it.  Olivia and I gave Jake a bath outside this morning.  Thank goodness we did and I let her play in the little pool after because the rest of the afternoon it was pretty junky.  While we were eating lunch outside I sent Olivia in to get some cookies.  It was nice and bright and sunny and all of a sudden... BOOM.  I mean like scare the poop out of booms.  I thought a bomb went off but Brendon saw the flash of lightning.  Poor Olivia got so scared she started crying. I think it scared all of us.  Needless to say not so long after that it started raining.  But still it was scary! But we did end of eating dinner outside and poor Olivia fell off the picnic table.  We kept telling her to sit down and whoop there she went under the table.  She didn't get hurt at all but it just scared her!

And we have been ending our day like this...


0 comments:

Post a Comment