Thursday, September 5, 2013

Quiet Realizations

The other night at dinner Olivia and I were actually having a conversation.  I can't remember exactly what about but we were talking back and forth.  I realized at that moment how much life has changed over the past 2  years and how this house is rarely quiet anymore.  For years at night it was mostly Jake and I.  Trust me there is only so much talking you can have with a dog but this house was quiet.  Now this house is full of noise all the time and I can't imagine having dinners now with Olivia and not talking. It is funny how life changes and you realize things.





Olivia and I had another great day.  She had a really good day with Susan and even went poop on the potty at her house!! Wahoo!! She also kept her Cinderella underwear dry! I may just be buying Cinderella underwear from now until forever since she has been accident free since wearing them! Olivia also had lots of fun at Kindermusik tonight.  She even ate all her dinner and earned herself some ice cream! Another great day!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment