Friday, September 6, 2013

A Prayer and Struggling

I had to have another blood draw today since my level came back at 23 on Wednesday.  I said a prayer for it to be zero.  Most people don't pray for a zero (on anything) but I did today.  I would really like my body to go back to normal. Plus my arms are hurting.  It almost feels like I have carpel tunnel (which I hope I don't).  But both arms from the elbow down to the wrist are sore.  It feels like I have pulled muscles and my wrists are aching.  I hope this too shall pass.

I am also tired of sitting at the doctor's office seeing lots of people filled with the excitement of babies. There are husbands and sometimes entire families with women that are pregnant.  I know that they don't know or understand (or maybe they do) what I am going through and even some other women are going through,  but it just stinks sitting there.  I told myself today that I was not going to cry when I left the office and I did do that even though it was a struggle.  Struggling is just part of life.  If we were always given what we wanted, we would never learn any lessons about life and ourselves.




0 comments:

Post a Comment