Tuesday, September 3, 2013

When it is quiet and Cinderella

You know that saying when it is quiet something is going on...so true.  I stepped into the kitchen for a few minutes....and viola...came back to bucket head! What a silly girl.




So Olivia's new obsession is Cinderella.  On Friday since I was feeling pretty crappy but Olivia did good going potty I treated her to her first movie Cinderella.  We watched Cinderella and had pancakes for dinner.  Who doesn't want to watch a movie where dreams come true when they are feeling pretty down in the dumps?!?!?  But Olivia loved it.  Then we discovered my Cinderella book from when I was little...loves it.  Then when we were at Target Olivia spotted Cinderella underwear...had to have them! Guess what underwear she is wearing tonight...Cinderella! Hopefully she will keep them clean and dry! But I have to laugh about what she says about the movie- the sisters ripped her dress, big castle, Cinderella is sad, Cinderlla's pretty dress! Gotta love her!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment