Saturday, June 1, 2013

Happy Birthday Karson!

This is the 2nd attempt at writing this...the first attempt was interrupted by Olivia saying she needed to poop...which nothing happened. 

I admit I was a nervous nelly about leaving the house today with Olivia.  She did pretty well last night.  She had a little accident about 4:30 a.m. and then had trouble getting back to sleep.  I slept on her floor for a bit. 

Thank goodness Karson's party was close to our house.  I packed a new "big girl" bag with a million pairs of underwear and 2 changes of clothes.  I just didn't know what to expect to happen! When we arrived at the park I took Olivia to the potty and thankfully she went.  Too bad about 5 minutes later while we were playing she had an accident.  So we got her changed and all was good.  Then she kept having to go.  The bathroom is not close to the playground so I got my workout. Finally after the 4th or 5th time, Brendon took her twice.  I am hoping this gets better soon because I felt we were in the bathroom the whole time.  Granted she went everytime but I am hoping she learns to hold it more.  We had lunch at the party and a cupcake.  Karson really loved his presents...he got lots of new outdoor toys!

After the party we came home and Olivia helped me clean up the deck a bit.  Since the top deck got pressure washed the stuff below was all dirty.  So we scrubbed and washed.  Then Olivia took a nap with no accidents! Actually we had no accidents all night.  She just needs to poop.  Poor thing! She has just got to let it go! 

Lunch at the party
Karson the birthday boy!

1 comments:

Anonymous

Our doctor recommended not potty training at night. Waiting until their bladdlers are more mature. Letting it happen naturally. Eventually they will have dry diapers when their bladders are ready. This has not affected our potty training during the day or at naptime.

Post a Comment