Sunday, June 2, 2013

The Surprise

We had a pretty rough time getting to sleep last night...took until about 10:30 and multiple trips to the potty.  I knew she had to go poop but she was being so stubborn about it.   Olivia did fine after that.  She got up about 4:30 again and we made a trip to the potty and then back to bed. 

Our plan was to go to church this morning but with Olivia not having gone poop, I was getting worried about the whole situation.  I stopped at Walgreens to get some things to help her poop and then went for a run.  I told Brendon to take her outside and take her mind off the potty too.  She had 2 small accidents outside.  When I went to leave the park I checked my phone and Brendon said she finally went.  Thank goodness! I felt better and I am sure she did too.  After lunch we played outside for about 30 minutes with no accidents! Then she took a nap with no accidents! It is getting better...the whole poop thing is crazy.  Sorry to discuss poop so much....

We had a pretty good thunderstorm this afternoon.  Olivia talked about the booms and lightning and was ok with the storm.  She did say she was scared of the booms but she didn't cry or anything.  Then we made a batch of cookies and decorated them and had dinner. 

Now for the surprise...I told Brendon how much trouble I had last night getting her to go to bed.  She started doing the same thing she did last night.  So he went up there and scooped her up for the potty...well he got the surprise of his life...poop fell out of Olivia's underwear.  All I heard downstairs was some really loud "Yucky!" from him.   So I ran up there and the poop landed on her step stool.  Olivia was pretty upset about it.  Then she said the craziest things like, "We need a new steppy stool."  "I got poop on daddy" "I got poopy in my underwear...need to buy new ones."  It was quite comical her reaction after I started giggling about it. 

Cookie time! Very proud of her cookies!
Playing with her best friend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment