Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Busy Wednesday

Olivia had a minor accident when she woke up today...I think she forgot she doesn't wear a diaper.  By the time she came running and saying she needed to go she already started.  Nut she slept all night!

Olivia went and spent some time at Susan's house this morning.  She went packed with extra clothes and undies.  She had 2 small accidents there which I feel is good since she was going potty with someone besides us.  Plus there are other children there so she wasn't the center of attention.  While Olivia was at Susan's I had my eye doctor appointment.  All was well except that I need new glasses! Which is good and bad at that same time.  The doctor said my cataracts look good and there was just a slight change in vision just enough to get a new prescription. 

After Susan's Olivia took a nap and then we went to Gymboree.  We had dinner with Griffin and then saw lots of our friends.  The theme was transportation- cars, trucks, buses. It was fun to see ALL of the kids at one point in playing with the cars.  It was a true test of sharing and playing together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment