Friday, June 7, 2013

Pigtail Day

Olivia finally is letting me do stuff to her hair.  With all this running back and forth to the potty and being warmer she is letting me do her hair.  Of course she remembers from my mom being here...she says to sit on her step stool like Mema.  So I have gotten lots of ponytails and today she said she wanted pigtails.  So pigtails it was! I am starting to get better with her hair...it is so crazy curly that it is hard sometimes to make it even and contain the curls.  The best part is when I take them out for her nap she loves to shake her head.  It is funny.

Ii took Olivia to go grocery shopping with me and she did great.  We didn't even have to use the potty at Kroger...thank goodness.  BUT I should have had  her go as soon as we got home...that was when she had a little accident when I was putting the groceries away.  Now I know for next time.  I also promised Olivia that we would go swimming after her nap...ugh...when she got up it was thunder storming...so maybe tomorrow. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment