Tuesday, May 28, 2013

1st Official Day of Summer!

Today was the first day of no work! Olivia got up really early- 6:05 a.m.!! She fell back asleep with us for a bit.  We had to get up at 7:15 in order to get ready for Kindermusik.  We had so much fun back at Kindermusik! We had to zip out of there before class was over because I had an appointment to get my hair cut. I literally dropped her off at the top of the driveway to Brendon and zoomed to the salon.  While Olivia napped today I cleaned some of the bathrooms and will finish tomorrow.  I also made her 1st dental appointment for next week.  I am a bit nervous about it.  I am sure it will be fine though.  After her nap Olivia now likes to have her snack outside.  So we had snack outside and then played in the sandbox and with bubbles.  I got a great shot with the camera of her blowing bubbles!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment