Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hot Chocolate Race and Sunday Funday

Today started early at 4:15 for me.  My friends and I left for the Hot Chocolate race at 5:15. It was a pretty big race for a 5K and 15K.  It was more of a novelty fun race than anything.  It was too crowded to get a good pace going and I didn't really feel all that well this morning.  I still didn't feel the greatest when I got home either but I feel better now.  We had a really good time at the race and got a plastic mug with all sorts of things to dip in chocolate and a cup of hot chocolate.  I tossed the hot chocolate...it was too warm plus my stomach was already yuck anyways.  We got home around 11ish so it wasn't too bad.

Hot Chocolate 5K


Brendon went for a bike ride and Olivia and I had lunch.  Then it was nice outside so we went and played outside.  We went and visited our neighbors.  Karyn's mom is in town from Switzerland and brought Olivia some really cute clothes from H & M in Switzerland.  I can't wait for her to wear them...they are in her hamper to be washed. 

Then it was nap time for Olivia and me. I was tired and so was she! She slept until about 4:30 when we woke her up but I slept until about 2:30 and still did not feel well!

Brendon made some killer food on the smoker- ribs and a turkey breast! It was yummy! Olivia and I made chocolate chip cookie bars! She is such a good helper.  She poured some stuff in the bowl and put the chocolate chips in the bowl.  She tried to mix it and everything.  I really like that she likes baking with me.  I know I used to help my mom too!

Playing in the sandbox

0 comments:

Post a Comment