Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My Plan Was...

I should get a tattoo of that phrase or I should never say that phrase or come up with a plan again.  Every time I have a to do list or something that needs to get done while Olivia naps...she doesn't nap! Ahhh! It was madness.  We tried for over an hour today to get her down.  We tried crying it out, we both tried going in, I even resorted to rocking her, and I even tried pretending to take a nap on her floor.  Didn't work.  The was a mix of things she did- cry, sing, say her letters, numbers, peoples' names, places and other random things.  Finally I gave up.  It was a L-O-N-G afternoon! So needless to say whatever I didn't get done...I need to do now...oh joy.

Edit:  Saw this on Facebook...this is the story of my life... in no way is this to offend any of our friends who don't have kids...but I do like the author's explanation...

0 comments:

Post a Comment