Monday, January 14, 2013

Super Eater and Play-Doh

Brendon said Olivia was a super eater this morning.  She ate almost a whole piece of toast and yogurt for breakfast and had a snack.  Then she ate her whole lunch with 2 cookies! That makes me happy when she eats!

Letter in her puzzle and Leap Pad Letters!

Before her nap today I decided to try Play-Doh with her.  I admit I was nervous.  Susan did a snowman craft with it last week and gave me some extra.  It has been sitting on the kitchen table and Olivia hasn't even noticed it.  We sat at her little table and I got some cookie cutter letters out.  I rolled it out and we started making letters.  She did such a great job! She was pushing down the letters and saying letters and didn't try to eat it.  I was a happy mom!

Play-Doh!


Later in the day after her nap and snack we were coloring and she put the crayon in her mouth and bit off a tiny piece of crayon.  I think she learned her lesson because it did not taste good.  I helped her get it out of her mouth...it was tiny...like smaller than a crumb but still she didn't like it.  Jake decided he wanted to eat a crayon too...but I caught him too.  Jake did have to take a little time out tonight in his crate.  He tried to eat the crayon, eat some of Olivia's toys, and the final straw was he went after her dinner...Olivia had a hard time with keeping Jake in time out but finally she left him alone and she told him to be good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment