Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Yesterday and Today All in One

I felt I couldn't post what Olivia and I did last night with all that I wrote yesterday.  Last night we went to our wonderful daycare Christmas party! This year Susan held it at Dooley's Pizza.  Yummy!  Susan's dad is a Santa...no really! The kids call him Ho ho! I thought it was funny when I saw him on the porch last week.  Olivia did not want to sit on his lap.  She would smile at him and play peek a boo but no sitting.  She ate some pizza, cucumber, and some cookie while we were there.  She played with her little friend Dylan.  Susan got Olivia some wonderful gifts...a stamp pad set...we played with it tonight. I kept saying...we only stamp paper!! She also got a few books and a sock monkey.  It was a fun night after a really long day.

As close as we got to Santa and didn't cry
Nope not going to sit on his lap this year!

Last night was rough.  Olivia was up off and on.  When she woke up at 5 I took a turn and gave her back to Brendon at 5:30 when my alarm goes off.  Brendon and Olivia went to Gymboree and had lots of fun.  She told me about a hoop tonight...so I am thinking that was from there.Olivia would not nap this afternoon.  I gave up after an hour of trying to get her down.  I thought why not take her to the store then...then she cried ALL the way home and refused to get into the car at the store.  I was so embarrassed!! But lots of crying/clinginess when we got home.  But she ate a killer dinner! She wiped the plate clean! I am hoping she is really tried since she didn't nap and stays asleep.

Off to do all the stuff or at least try to do all the stuff I wanted to do while she napped!


0 comments:

Post a Comment