Thursday, December 20, 2012

Daddy work visit!

It rained cats and dogs today! It was so nice to get the rain even though it is also going to bring cold weather...booooo!

Well the cry it out method seemed to work last night, this morning for a nap, and tonight. I hate doing it but it is working...I hate to jinx it though.  I still hear her rolling around up there. 

Olivia was up bright and early and I figured why not just get up...then she will get tired for a nap.  I was ready for a nap at 8:30...but ya right that never will happen!  We ate breakfast and as she played I swept the floor and put some things away that have been laying around forever.  Our whole goal for today was to get to Brendon's work! I was determined this year since it was an epic fail lat year!

Well we rowed, rowed, rowed our boat it felt like all the way there and made it.  We brought the other officers chowder, cornbread, and lots of cookies and treats! It was a great day for soup.  We went around and saw some people.  Then we ate.  On our way home we made am impromtu stop and our usual Christmas break date place Twains.  They have a Gingerbread Brown Ale that Brendon loves.  So we stopped and had a quick snack and then came home.

I think I am most proud of myself for making to Atlanta all by myself =)

Enjoying some chowder at daddy's work

Having fun at Twains

0 comments:

Post a Comment