Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Hate being sick

Well I guess I got my wish of time to relax...too bad it has to come when you get sick.  i actually stayed home from work which I rarely ever do and I hate doing because I hate writing sub plans!!  My poor stomach feels like I had done ab exercises for weeks.  I finally got some food and drinks down this afternoon.  Spending the day in bed is no fun.  Brendon was a superstar dad and took Olivia to Gymboree this morning.  Silly daddy put a dress on her...which just doesn't work out at Gymboree.  So we had a spare onesie in the bag and when she came home she had the onesie on with the diaper cover from the dress on over it...I giggled.  It looked silly.  I could hear them playing downstairs and laughing and talking while I drifted in and out of sleep upstairs.  At one point I woke up and Brendon was teaching Olivia how to say, "Muzzle loader."  I thought I was going insane at that point.  Brendon and Olivia would come and check on me every once in awhile which was nice.  I felt like my quarantine area was safe as long as they stayed in the buffer zone.  I did eat some soup for dinner and now starting to feel better.  Hopefully Brendon doesn't catch it next!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment