Wednesday, September 5, 2012

All Better

Olivia and I are all better! I feel much better today but still feel a bit dehydrated.  I have drank a TON of water today but still feel thirsty.  Olivia and I went to Gymboree and had fun.  We saw our friend Griffin.  It is always nice to see our friends in class.  We came home and had breakfast for dinner! I made homemade waffles with blueberries and strawberries that we froze this year.  They were so yummy.  Olivia ate one whole strip of waffle.  I always remind myself that her stomach is as big as the size of her hand.  So I am sure that filled her up.  I felt better today and had some real food which was good to eat.  We did a quick walk outside and then tried on some Halloween costumes! We have some nice friends whose children have outgrown costumes so they are letting us borrow them.  We tried on 3 tonight and we have a winner.  I am sure you will be able to tell by the pictures which one won!

Here are some pictures from the last couple of days...

Chilling in my chair
I like to sit in my chair and drink water
As Olivia would say, "Itchy"
Reading the newspaper this morning
Costume #1
Costume #2...so cute!
Costume #3

0 comments:

Post a Comment