Thursday, September 6, 2012

Fun Thursday and Giggles

Olivia and I had a fun Thursday! She did great at Suzy's (That is what Olivia calls Susan) house today.  She is playing really well with another little boy and talking lots. 

Olivia really makes me giggle sometimes.  Today I asked her what her name is and she said, "Olivia." I am so happy that she knows that.  Then I asked her how old she was and she said, "Six!" Not sure where that came from but I am trying to teach her one. But she cracks me up! I try to ask her lots of questions and I am sure she gets tired of it... and sometimes fibs! "Did you poop? No!" That is one of my favorites. 

We had fun at Kindermusik tonight and she said the teacher's name- Dana! Tonight we talked about food.  Of course we did a whole music theme to toast...Olivia has eaten a lot of that lately.  Olivia didn't want to do the scarf toast though...she just wanted to play with the scarf.  She also knew eggs and listened to part of a story about cookies.  Nikki was there and was rocking the Pebbles hair do.

These are some pictures from Jam Time at Kindermusik where the children get to explore different instruments.


0 comments:

Post a Comment