Sunday, September 16, 2012

Cheerleader

Brendon tried his luck at hunting again this morning...nothing.  I made pumpkin pie french toast for breakfast! Yummy.  Olivia and I had a pretty good morning.  Only one crying spell about climbing on the chair by the computer.  Then Brendon came home and I went for a 6 mile run...too bad it got hot quick.  Still good to get out though and run.

Got home and had lunch.  Olivia ate everything her daddy gave her! Then we watched a little football and tried to get some better pics than last week...not too much better.  She still fits in her cheerleader outfit.  It must have worked because the Bills won.  After the game Brendon went and cut down a few trees today he saw that were too close to the shed and Olivia and I played for a bit.  We stopped at the neighbors and all of a sudden it started to rain.  I ran home carrying Olivia with flip flops on!! It was pouring by the time I got to the garage!! I think it scared her a little because she whined just a bit. 

Olivia ate a TON of mac and cheese for dinner...we are talking 2 helpings but wasn't a fan of the pork chops. 

Super cute cheerleader!
Even cheerleaders need game time snacks! This was post nap!

0 comments:

Post a Comment