Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Cute

I have finally started washing Olivia's 18 month clothes... a little at a time.  This girl has a wardrobe that would make celebrities jealous.  I loved the onesie she wore today.  It said cute on it! Indeed she was cute today.

Olivia and I went to Gymboree and had lots of fun.  Before class we walked around the mall for a bit.  I took her on the escalator which she loves! We saw the train and she said, "Choo choo!" I guess one day I will have to breakdown and by her a ride.  She did really well at Gymboree today and even said hello to one of the other little girls in class.  She also took a step down off of something by herself and not holding onto anything.

After dinner we played outside and I snapped some pictures.  Too bad she ate the pavement on our street.  She tried to be tough and said,"It's ok!" but then had about 10 seconds of tears.  We saw Kristy outside and talked with her and Shawn for a few minutes.  I snapped some cute pictures of her playing on their porch!

 We didn't do it
Looking for acorns
I see an airplane
Really mommy?
I am just going to sit in the driveway
Getting impatient
Fun on the neighbor's porch

0 comments:

Post a Comment