Thursday, September 20, 2012

A kiss makes everything better

Olivia was a little stinker today.  Originally I was going to title this post, NO! Everything today was NO! She even told Susan NO! to lunch and refused to eat anything.  I tried to feed her some things when we got home and guess what I got... NO! I told her it was nap time...NO! But she did take a nap.  When I told her it was snack time after her nap... NO! She did not like any of the snacks offered...she did eat a little.  When I told her we were leaving for Kindermusik...NO! Then of course when we were outside getting to leave and taking Jake to the bathroom...boom! She fell down in the driveway! Her poor knees and this time her hand...2 days in a row she has fallen down! We finally got all cleaned up and in the car and left for Kindermusik.  At Kindermusik she was being a little stinker...she did not want to do the pretend cleaning activity of washing/scrubbing.  I guess she already knows what type of cleaning she will NOT do! But she did participate in most of the other activities tonight at class.

Olivia ate a little once we got home and we played for a little bit.  She really loves her seashells from the beach.  We now started doing some texture words with her...soft, rough, smooth, shiny and rubbing the seashells on her feet.  Now she will rub them on her feet. 

With all the nos today I felt pretty defeated and tired.  But Olivia knows how to make things all better.  While we were rocking and drinking milk before bed.  She stopped drinking her milk and gave me a kiss...a wet milk mustache kiss.  It was so sweet.  Things like that make everything all better. Olivia also noticed that I wasn't wearing my glasses...she kept asking where my glasses were and was looking for them like they were lost...talk about double sweetness!!

No pictures for today...just wait until tomorrow...it will be well worth the wait =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment