Friday, August 10, 2012

Short and Sweet



Sorry this post is probably going to be short and sweet since it is thundering...again.  Hopefully with this storm we get some rain.  Most of the thunderstorms we have been getting either have been a lot boom and no rain or lots of rain and no boom with it.

Olivia and Brendon went and did some tax free shopping.  Brendon needed some new socks and some stuff.  I did the grocery shopping after school and got home in time to play with Olivia before her nap.  She took a good nap.  I have been trying to capture her talking after her nap to her animals. I have tried several times this week.  I did get today's and it is pretty funny.  Fast forward to about 2 minutes and 55 seconds and you will her the infamous, "I don't know."  I am not sure what she doesn't know to her animals but it is cute.  After her nap we played and practiced jumping.  She did a little of the color yellow today again.  Brendon was home for the Friday night pizza party so that was fun.  We then played out in the yard for a bit.  The mosquitoes were really bad tonight =(

Move over Jake! This is my spot!!
Oh yeah... I will just lick you then!


0 comments:

Post a Comment