Wednesday, August 8, 2012

2nd Haircut, Gymboree, and Scared!

I took Olivia to get her 2nd haircut today.  We got the bangs trimmed again and that is it. The curls are still there!  This time she cried when I put her in the Barbie Jeep.  Not long just for like a second and had 2 huge crocodile tears! But then she was fine and got all trimmed up!

Then we went to Gymboree.  Olivia had such a blast.  It is so great to see her now start to clap along with the teachers and songs.  She loves, "Bo Bo" AKA Gymbo! Olivia's favorite things there are putting the balls in the basketball hoop, rolling the balls down the incline or putting them in something, cleaning up the balls, and her favorite time is parachute time/bubble time. 

We came home and had a snack and then dinner.  We went to go play outside after dinner but that got cut really short when I heard thunder.  We went for a mini-walk and then played inside.  Then we had a pretty loud thunderstorm...lots of booms and the power flickered off once, but not a lot of rain.  But Olivia actually got scared.  I felt her jump a bit and cling a little bit harder to me.  I think this was the first time she was scared of the noises.

I am not sure what she was doing...she kept walking around with this but acting like it was a phone and saying, "Hello?" I think she is confusing it with the phone that Jake ate =(
Trying to get a picture of the haircut but she kept playing on the chair...

0 comments:

Post a Comment