Thursday, August 9, 2012

Daycare and Jumping

Olivia went back to our wonderful daycare provider Susan today.  We have been practicing saying Susan's name... it comes out like Susie but close enough! She cried a bit when I dropped her off and I shed a few tears too in the car.  It is always hard to drop her off the first time when she is crying.  I have learned the best thing to do is leave instead of try to calm her down.  But she did great.  When I arrived to pick her up she was playing with some horses! I had to laugh cause she knows how to say cow and horse and she was playing with horses!

She took a good nap when we got home and then we played.  While we were playing I noticed her trying to jump.  So we practiced over and over trying to jump.  She got some air a few times and landed on her bottom a few times too.  It was hilarious though.  She was jumping on her square mat and then all of a sudden yelled out, "Yellow!" She was standing on the yellow square of the mat.  I tried to teach her some of the other colors but yellow seemed to be the favorite even when standing on blue, red, orange, and green.

After dinner it stopped raining and it was gorgeous outside.  We took our usual walk and saw our neighbors.  Olivia hasn't seen Kristy in awhile since they were on vacation and on the way over she said, "Hi Kristy!" Kristy played with her a bit....sorry Kristy I am sure your arms hurt! Kristy even took her on the swing in the backyard.  Kristy let her touch the water in the pool and point at lots of trees and rocks. 

Then it was the usual nighttime routine and bed! Sweet dreams baby girl!

I have no idea what she is doing! She looks a little Frankensteinish!
Big Smile!


0 comments:

Post a Comment