Monday, August 6, 2012

First Day of First Grade

Well I made it through my first day of teaching first grade! I admit that I was a little nervous about teaching first grade but so far so good.  They day wasn't perfect and I didn't make it to specials on time but Malissa and I got the kids to school, fed, to the bathroom, and home.  That was our goal for the first day! But they are just so sweet and adorable!

I was sad to leave Olivia this morning.  But Olivia gave her daddy a treat by sleeping in to almost 8:00! She has been an early riser the past few weeks.  They had a great morning together and I was so happy to see them when I got home.  We played outside for a bit tonight and did some dancing in her room with her stuffed animals. 

The Olympics are a real nail biter!
Jake's usual spot for when Olivia eats!
I tried to capture the wild curls today! They were out of control!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment