Friday, August 3, 2012

Pizza Party

Olivia and her daddy went and did the grocery shopping for me today! Brendon has been so great this week taking care of Olivia and doing some of my chores.  He is such a great husband!!

Olivia and I played for a little bit when I got home from work and then she napped.  After her nap she ate a snack and then played.  We had a pizza party for dinner! While we were camping last week we tried a new recipe.  We took Pita Pockets and stuffed them with pizza stuff and covered them in foil and baked them.  Olivia loved it! I decided to try it for dinner tonight and baked it in the oven.  She loved it again.  She finished her whole plate of pizza and green beans! It was so cute because she kept saying pizza!

After dinner we played in the sandbox for a few minutes since it was looking like it was going to rain. Then we played in her room for a bit.  I tried getting her to show the parts of her body she knows on video but she didn't get all of them...even though she knows eyes and ears! Crazy girl!

Sea Horse!
Water side
Now sand...practicing her scooping
Watching the sand fall out of her hand!


0 comments:

Post a Comment