Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Back to normal?!?

Today I got to work a bit later since there was a late meeting that I had to attend.  I went for a quick run in the rain...it wasn't bad at all and was quite refreshing.  On the way home I stopped to vote.  Olivia slept in today which Brendon was excited about.  He took her to Gymboree today and tried the next level class.  He said Olivia did good. 

I came home in the pouring rain and then Brendon zoomed off to work! Olivia and I had a pretty good night together.  While I was paying some bills at the coffee table she decided that my leg was just enough of a boost and boosted herself up on the coffee table.  She was so proud of herself! I was NOT! We played outside for a bit and saw Karyn and Rick and finally tonight she went to bed without the fuss of a 1/2 hour + of crying! YAY! Hopefully we are back to normal and finally have adjusted from coming back from vacation!

Very proud of sitting on the coffee table!





0 comments:

Post a Comment