Monday, July 30, 2012

Back to Work

Today was my first day back to work.  At the end of the school year last year I was able to transfer back to the school I was at for 4 years.  I feel so blessed to be back! The best part about this year is that I am job sharing with my friend Malissa.  It is so great to share our own children growing up together but also a classroom and students.  We literally are busting our butts to get our room ready for our 1st grade students and it is coming along.  We have a good majority of our stuff put away and can actually see the tables and floors! It was a busy day today and we got a lot done.  I was so sad to leave Brendon and Olivia this morning especially when Olivia started crying when I said bye.  Nothing tugs on your heartstrings to be walking out the door to your child crying.  I know it will get better. I just feel pressed for time and trying to find that balance between mom, school, and still find time to be me. 

But it was all better by the time I got home and was greeted with this sweet little face!

Olivia has become a Post it note fanatic! So Brendon stuck one on her back yesterday that said Kiss Me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment