Monday, August 13, 2012

Melissa and the horrible, no good, very bad day

I just had one of those days today.  I felt like Alexander and his horrible, no good, very bad day! Right from the get go I felt a little off.  I was busy, busy at school.  But my first snafu was missing a meeting at school with my grade level... not sure how I missed it....but I did.  I felt so stupid for missing it! Second I was super late to take my students to the book fair preview.  Somehow I misread the email that was sent and saw my ending time instead of my beginning time.  Then I had a gabillion things to get done at school and home.  The day was just not going well at all.  Then Brendon and I had some miscommunication which went all wrong. Thankfully Olivia was good and took a good nap so I could get most my work done.  I made dinner when she woke up but I ended the night by leaving on the oven.  So yes my day has ended with leaving the oven on for about 3 hours at 425 degrees....sigh... tomorrow is a new day!

Some good things about today were some new words from Olivia.... air conditioning, she can almost say her name (it has become easier since she sleeps with an Olivia doll and likes to take the animals out of the crib by saying their name), and I can't remember the last thing she said today!! Go figure!

Yesterdays sandbox playing
My attempt to catch the hummingbirds on camera...super blurry but it is there
Helping daddy weed the garden

0 comments:

Post a Comment