Thursday, August 16, 2012

Super sweeper!

I can't even express how tired I am right now.  Getting up at 5:00 a.m. today doesn't help either.  Olivia was tired today too.  she spent some time at Susan's house.  She did a great job and the best was when we were leaving she said, "Bye, bye Susie!" It was so cute!! Susan and I both loved it!

Olivia took a REALLY long nap this afternoon but I got TONS of school stuff done! While Olivia was napping I discovered a TON of toys underneath the one couch.  I guess that is her hiding spot.  So when she woke up I got the broom out to get the toys out.  Well she just went to town with the broom.  She actually cried when I put it away in the closet.  I guess we have a new toy- the broom! Maybe she will watch us more when she sweeps and we can teach her to sweep.  She was trying to sweep stuff up into the dust pan- I guess she has seen that a bit too much! Never too early to start some chores!  Then we ate dinner and did our usual nightly walk and played outside.

After her nap today having some water!
I have no clue what she was doing!
Broom!
Using the dustpan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment