Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Daddy's Helper and Consignment Sale

Today Olivia was daddy's little helper! We have had some storms so there are lots of branches around the yard.  Olivia helped Brendon pick up some of the sticks.  She also saw some airplanes while outside.

Olivia also went to Gymboree today and had such a fun time! She loves parachute time!!

After I left work today I ran to one of the 1st consignment sales of the season.  I was disappointed that most of the bigger toys were already gone.  But I did get some good deals on clothes.  I got Olivia a winter jacket, a Christmas dress and outfit, pants, and some pjs.  I got her 2 small toys to- a See and Say and and Elmo shape sorter since she is obsessed with Elmo.

I had to go back to work tonight for curriculum night.  I left after I had dinner... I had to leave Olivia with spaghetti all over her face! She just loves spaghetti!!

Needless to say I am tired!! It was a busy but better day!

Jake!!!
Fun with a stick!
Airplane!
Airplane!!!!!!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment