Friday, August 17, 2012

Dove Decoys, Park, and Fun with Mommy

Today daddy took me to Wal-Mart to pick up his dove decoy.  He surprised me on the way home and we stopped at the Toddler Park! It was so much fun!

After my nap I had lots of fun with mommy. We ate Goldfish and played a really good game of peek- a-boo! I was laughing so hard.  My mommy is so funny.  Then we ate dinner.  I didn't really want spaghetti again...I really don't like leftovers to tell you the truth.  But I did eat some banana! I love bananas!!!!

I can say some new words- Cheerios (Because I LOVE them), mushroom, pine cone, and some other words that my mommy just can't figure out yet.  I keep saying them and all my mommy says is, "What?" I guess I will just have to show her one day what I am talking about!

XOXO
Olivia

Checking out daddy's dove decoy

0 comments:

Post a Comment