Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Story Time

Today we tried story time.  Once a month the book store Books For Less has a musical story time.  We met Michelle and Nikki, and Michelle and Ethan there.  Olivia was still fussy this morning and I wasn't even sure if we were going to make it.  She took a little car nap on the way there.  The story time was fun.  It was very similar to a Kindermusik session that we attend on Thursdays so it was nice to know some of the songs.  There was a story with instruments, songs, and dancing with it.  Olivia had a good time.  She also knows her friend Nikki's name and says it.  How cute is that?  We are also working on Olivia saying her own name.  I know it is a difficult name but I am breaking it down into chunks and she repeats it then I say her whole name and she is REALLY trying to say it.  I will have to catch it on video some day- it is sooo cute!

Olivia was not much of an eater today though.  I guess she just didn't like what was on the menu today.  She did eat a graham cracker before bed with her milk.  She did eat today but just not the greatest.  I am sure she will eat it up tomorrow. 

After story time we came home and played and napped.  Right now I am waiting for a thunderstorm to roll through.... on the weather map it says it is raining here....but I haven't see anything yet.  Some thunder that is it.

Musical Story Time
Olivia and Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment