Sunday, July 8, 2012

300 pound diaper

Funny story of the day.  It was another beautiful day today and we were enjoying the pool.  When Olivia woke up from her nap my mom (AKA Grandma) went to get her out of the crib and dress her for the pool.  I explained that she needed 3 layers for the pool- swim diaper (Huggies), swim diaper with snaps, and then the bathing suit bottom.  I guess there was some miscommunication and she heard 3 diapers.  Fast forward to the swimming part.... I took Olivia out of the pool to let her jump in and noticed she was a bit heavy.  When she stood on the side I noticed how bloated her bottom was.  I was like holy cow...what happened?  Well Grandma put a regular diaper, the Huggies swim diaper, the swim diaper that snaps, and the bathing suit bottom.  So the regular diaper was just soaking up all the water and made her have a 300 pound diaper! Grandma said she was well protected if Olivia went to the bathroom!

300 pound diaper
Picture by the funky tree in downtown Loganville



0 comments:

Post a Comment