Thursday, July 12, 2012

Another long day

It was another long day of sitting for me.  Thank goodness that my job involves getting up and moving around ALL the time.  It was 8 hours of sitting and doing computer stuff.  I really tried to be a good listener but all I really wanted to do was be at home. I guess I am not the only one feeling this way because I saw lots of posts on Facebook and on other blogs about how people are feeling about working and raising children.  It made me feel a bit better that I am not the only one feeling this way.

Brendon took Olivia to Kindermusik and Nikki's dad also took her.  It was a daddy and daughter kind of morning.  We had a little fuss this morning when I was trying to leave but nothing like yesterday.  They went to Kindermusik and stopped at the store for some milk.  Kristy has done a great job babysitting Olivia when Brendon has left for work the past 2 days.  We are so lucky that she likes to babysit Olivia! She also does a great job with her! We can't thank you enough Kristy!!

Olivia and I had a good dinner and we played outside for a bit.  I wish I brought the camera out because she played with her bubble mower for quite a long time.  It was so cute! She pushed it all over the place.  We had a great night together!

Gotta love Elmo butt!



0 comments:

Post a Comment