Monday, July 9, 2012

Bye, Bye Grandma and Grandpa

Grandma and Grandpa left today. We are all so sad.  Everyone got up early today to pack, Mommy had to go to the dentist, and Daddy and Grandpa had one more project.  I helped Grandma and Grandpa pack their suit case.  Grandma watched me while Grandpa and Daddy did their light switch project.  Mommy had a good check up at the dentist.  We played lots this morning.  I made Grandpa read me a gazillion books and Grandma colored with me.  Then everyone ate lunch and got packed up.  We said lots of goodbyes and shed some tears as they left. And more tears the rest of the day.....just a fussy night.

We are so very happy that they came to visit.  We got to go lots of places and do things that we weren't able to do other times. We are so thankful for all the help with the little projects Daddy always has and the help with daily stuff.  Grandma, I love to play with you....you are so funny! Grandpa it took me a few days to get used to you but now I love to climb in your lap.  I love you a whole lot!

XOXO
Olivia

Mom and Bill-

We can't thank you enough for your visit.  You all were such a wonderful set of extra hands for us.  Thank you for babysitting Olivia so we could have our first date in 15 months! Which was an exciting date I must say.  Mom your desserts were always wonderful and Bill your book of knowledge is always tested- thank you for even calling already to discuss the Port of Buffalo. Bill you are a trooper at getting stung by bees down here...3 summers in a row.  So far you hold the record of getting stung.  It was amazing to see you both playing with Olivia, you kept up with her fast pace of changing activities and reading the same books over and over and over.  We love you so much and are so blessed to have you come and visit.  Thank you for all your help and love!

Love,
Brendon and Melissa

Helping with packing
Playing with the fan
Read more books Grandpa!
This is how I color Grandma!

0 comments:

Post a Comment