Thursday, April 26, 2012

More walking

Today we had more and more walking.  We are trying to get a good walking video.  Every time she walks a good distance we are never filming.  She walked all the ways from the doors in the office to the door to her bedroom which was probably a good 20- 30 steps.  She laughs hysterically when she is walking it is so funny.

Went to the doctor today about the headache and he said it was a migraine.  He said to take Aleve and Excedrin Migraine.  He gave me a prescription for something if that stuff doesn't work.  But since they are random and sporadic there is no worries.  He said to try to figure out the triggers- food etc. that I had 24 hours before and then try to eliminate whatever the trigger may be.  Everything else was good! The best part was that I lost 37 pounds since I had been there last time! That made me feel a bit better. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment