Friday, April 27, 2012

Boy, oh boy..we are in trouble

We are in trouble... this walking thing has really taken off.  She is going everywhere! Not that we are complaining but we may have to baby proof again. 

Today was a busy day.  Olivia went to daycare.  Brendon got home super early from training and went for a bike ride.  I went for a really HOT run.  It was one of those runs where I felt like quitting so I did so walking to try to keep going.  Then I went and got groceries while Olivia napped.  While she napped Brendon kegged his first beer- Olivia Ale- I guess we can call it Olivia's walking ale. 

Then Brendon decided we would go on a family date.  We went to the Loganville High School Baseball game.  Olivia was pretty good.  But she does NOT want to sit still.  She was good the first 45 minutes or so and then there was a lightning delay and we let her get down and walk.  Well then she didn't want to sit back down. But I think we are going to be pretty busy chasing her around! It is so much fun though!

Tomorrow is the March of Dimes Walk for Babies.  If you are interested in donating click on the link below to donate!

http://www.marchforbabies.org/melissabga

Olivia loves the recliner.  So today I gave her a book!



Olivia Ale - Brendon is so proud!

Walking in the driveway

So happy!

Watching baseball

Enough baseball... time to play!

0 comments:

Post a Comment