Monday, April 23, 2012

Cold Day

Wowzers it was windy and cold today.  We stayed inside today because it was so chilly.  I even brought in the hanging plants tonight and the tomatoes that were planted yesterday.

I am not sure what happened in her sleep last night but it looks like she got attacked by a cat! She has some crazy scratches on her face.  Brendon said he saw a little hang nail this morning and got it off so hopefully that was the culprit.

We had some 1 step, 2 step today.  Olivia was doing some steps without holding on to anything between some furniture.  She seems pretty excited when she did it too, plus we make a big deal about it too.

I tried something different after her nap this afternoon.  Instead of giving her a cup of milk when she woke up I changed her routine a bit.  I let her play about 30 minutes after her nap.  Then I asked her if she was hungry and she made her cute clicking sound and said yes.  So I got her a cup of milk and fixed her some dinner.  I actually just gave her a portion of what I was eating.  She did great.  She ate and little food was thrown on the floor! Hooray! So maybe this will be the new routine.  I got to thinking that she may be full after she drinks that cup of milk and doesn't want to eat when it comes dinner time which I would do about an hour after her milk.  So we will see what happens tomorrow- I am sure it will all change!

Texting on her smart phone

I am just soooo cute!

0 comments:

Post a Comment