Saturday, November 26, 2011

Running Errands? I don't think so

Well the past 2 days I had some errands to run.  Yesterday went ok. Olivia cried in the car while I went and picked up our pictures- both ways... made it a really long 15 minute ride twice! Thankfully on the way to Gymboree and home she did not cry! I thought YES- it was just a fluke yesterday.  So I uploaded some pictures and Christmas cards to Walgreens and thought I could pick them up.  I fed Olivia got all the stuff for the car ready...then got her buckled in and then it started again.  The crying and screaming.  I even tried turning the light on above her seat- I thought it was the darkness that scared her last night.  She had her toys... I literally pulled out of the driveway and got to the first subdivision and turned around- I know... I am a wuss.  But was it really worth the screaming and crying? Not really to me.  I guess doing those spur of the moment errands is not going to work out for a bit.  Another lesson learned. 

Checking out Runner's World

Going to be a runner!!

Go Dawgs! Great win over Georgia Tech!

Playing the bells at Gymboree

0 comments:

Post a Comment