Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Play Date

Today we had a play date with some friends.  Ginny and Raegan, Malissa and Karson, and Dawn and Peyton.  What fun was had!!  It was interesting to get 4 different babies of 4 different ages together in one time period.  It was so neat to see everyone at a different age and what they are doing! There was some crying and lots of moving around.  Boy getting together with your friends is way different now! Karson was such a stud with all the ladies.  It was fun though! Hopefully during Christmas break we can do it again.  It was so warm today- I actually wore shorts and had to dig some shorts out for Olivia- thankfully she had these cute plaid shorts in her closet! It was above 75 degrees today and it was sooo nice, we wish it was this nice everyday!

Well... I can reach the table now

For some odd reason I licked Jake's crate.. I got a big NO from daddy!

Playing with Peyton

Playing with Raegan

Trying to get a picture of all 4 babies... Olivia was getting cranky by this point!

I am a little better...

I was doing belly flops on the Boppy this afternoon

0 comments:

Post a Comment