Friday, November 25, 2011

Caught in the act

Well I got caught in the act today! Usually I put my hands on things and just kneel but today I did a little more.  This morning I just grabbed things and kneeled.  This afternoon and evening I pulled all the way to standing! Mommy says she needs to clean off the whole table tomorrow so I don't pull all the books and magazines down.  I also went and did a little Black Friday shopping today with mommy and Kristy.  Then mommy did a big no no- she went through the car wash... I DID NOT like that at all.  I cried, and cried all the way to Publix.  Mommy felt bad for Kristy cause she had to listen to the crying.  Mommy is kind of used to it.  But Kristy was a great help at Publix and carried the basket with my formula and yogurt in it.  She is such a great helper.  I also ate more turkey tonight! I love turkey!









0 comments:

Post a Comment