Friday, September 13, 2013

What has been going on

Well since Tuesday and getting that dose of Methotrexate for the Ectopic Pregnancy there has been a whole lot of not feeling well.  There have been moments of feeling good but then I feel awful.  I am going to be honest....this is hard.  As I talked with the nurse today she said to me, "This is a loss and you need time to grieve and you need time to feel better both mentally and physically."  From headaches, to nausea, to some cramping, and some numbness in my leg, and now I feel incredibly hot...and yes I already took my temperature and do not have a fever.  But the nurse said more rest...and take Monday off of work.  I really don't want to miss work anymore...writing sub plans is really hard to do and I feel awful the students have a substitute.  But right now I need some time to rest and recover.  We thank you for all your prayers and support through this difficult time.  I have to say Brendon has been Super Dad and husband to the rescue the past few days.  I am thankful that he has been here to help, not sure how else I could do it.

1 comments:

staci

So sorry Melissa...hope you start to feel a little better soon!

Post a Comment