Monday, September 9, 2013

Complicated

Do you ever have moments in life when you think that it could never get more complicated?  I had one of those today.  While I prayed and prayed for a big fat zero on my blood work...well guess what it went back up to a 63!! Ugh...I am just so frustrated and mad at whatever this body is doing.  So tomorrow I have to go back for more blood work...I think I need my own personal parking place now at the doctor's office.  My doctor is really hoping it is a lab error (and so am I) but everything in my life is always complicated and never easy.  I hope on Wednesday to have some better news...



Olivia and Brendon had a great morning at Gymboree and Lowes.  We had a pretty good afternoon besides pooping in her pants while talking to the doctor (her reason was she was having too much fun chasing Jake with her stroller). Olivia made up for it though by going on the potty later in the evening. 

Here is Olivia enjoying her Oreo cookie after lunch...her shirt explains it all...Too Cute!




0 comments:

Post a Comment