Saturday, April 13, 2013

Sunny Saturday

This morning Brendon got up early to scope out where he is going to hunt for turkeys next week. Well Olivia heard him get up and got all upset.  So when he left at 6:15 I brought her into bed with me and then she slept with me until about 7:30ish.  So I am not sure what is going to happen when I got back to work this week with this whole big girl bed thing...right now we are in the middle of trying to get her down....

Well 45 minutes later now she is asleep....I think

This morning we met Karson and his mom at Harbins Park.  We first took a walk with the kids in the stroller and they did great.  Then the kids played on the playground for awhile.  Then Olivia said she wanted back in the stroller.  So we went back out for a walk.  Then about 3/4 of a mile in Karson wanted out of the stroller and then Olivia followed.  So we had to walk the rest of the way with two curious toddlers.  It was fun though. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment