Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Park Play and Toddler bed

This morning I met my friend from school and her 2 daughters at Harbins Park.  It was gorgeous this morning...too bad the pollen was so icky.  The girls played at the park and had lots of fun.  Olivia ate her snack and we went for a little walk while we were there.  On the way home I drove through a HUGE cloud of pollen...gross!

After lunch I decided to make Olivia's bed into the toddler bed....well it worked fine for a few minutes but then she fell out.  The bed setup was strange.  There was to rails at either end and about a 2 foot opening in the middle.  Well once she figured out she could get out...she got out.  Brendon just so happened to be at Wal-mart and called.  I told him we needed a safety bed/crib rail thing.  I thought we could just put that in the middle open spot.  Well once we put it on the bed we had to take the wooden bed piece off.  So now she just has the store bought bed/crib rail safety thing.  She made it through her nap and got right in it for bed.  Cross your fingers she stays in her bed!

Everyone down the slide!





Helping daddy pick the weeds!

0 comments:

Post a Comment