Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Happy Birthday Daddy!

I stayed in my bed ALL night.  But this morning when I woke up I got out of my bed and walked down to mommy and daddy's room and knocked on the door! Then we snuggled in bed for a bit watching Curious George and I told daddy Happy Birthday!  I ate a whole waffle for breakfast and sat at the picnic table.  Then mommy and I made daddy's cake.  While the cake was cooking, mommy cut strawberries and I was eating them! I thought they were yummy.  Then daddy went outside and pressure washed the deck and mommy and I painted some things for daddy! Then we went outside and helped daddy with the garden.  I did a good job scooping dirt and watering the plants.  Then we ate lunch and played a little outside before my nap.  I was tired when I napped but  I decided to turn the monitor off and mommy and daddy didn't notice for awhile.  Then they heard me wake up and get out of the bed. (Mommy and daddy moved the monitor before bed tonight).  Then we got dressed and went out to dinner for daddy's birthday! We went to Local Republic and I did a pretty good job.  I played musical chairs but I did eat some mac and cheese and grilled cheese.  Then after we went to this place (Exhibit Ale) that had a huge dance floor (really just an open floor) and a big red couch.  Daddy got a big jug filled and I decided to do a little poop while we were there.  Mommy said, "No pooping at the growler store!"  I didn't see anyone growling at me!  Then we came home and had cake- it was so yummy!! Then daddy opened his presents.  He really liked my paintings.  Mommy gave him the night off from giving me a bath but we watched some baseball before bed!

I hope daddy had a good birthday!

XOXO
Olivia

Making daddy's Angel Food Cake



Watering the flowers
Happy Birthday daddy!
yummy cake!
My painting for daddy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment