Monday, April 8, 2013

Let spring/summer begin

Today was a bit crazy....

On the way to Gymboree (we were literally less than 3 minutes away).  Olivia decided to throw up in my car! Ahhh....thankfully I had a stash of clothes and clean up materials since this just happened a few weeks ago.  Not sure what happened.  She was fine the whole ride up until that point.  After I got her cleaned up I asked her if she wanted to go home or to Gymbo and she said Gymbo.  So we went.  She didn't have a fever and she was fine the rest of the day.  I am almost thinking it is motion sickness- I still have her backwards and we were on a twisty road (that we have driven on 100s of times).  So when we got home I took out the car seat and cleaned it and tonight I turned it around to face forward...well at least attempt it!

Olivia ate a TON for lunch! Then we played outside for a bit.  Then she took a nap.  Wheile she napped we got the pool cover off and I went and bought some hanging baskets.  The Grower's Outlet was pretty busy. 

After she napped, she had a snack and back outside we went.  I have a feeling we will be spending a lot of time outside.  Then I went to get a haircut and Brendon did dinner with her which she ate.  Before I left for my haircut Jake decided to pee in the mud room...lovely...throw up, pee...lets go for the trifecta.... Then when I got home she decided she wanted some of my dinner too and took a few bites. So it was a bit crazy today!

The pool is open!



Flowers






I can touch these ones!


0 comments:

Post a Comment